Striking the Kgalagadi Trans Frontier Park in January while a heat wave is sweeping through the country is no joke. Forty Five degrees Celsius was the norm with animals hiding under every inch of shade during midday. Luckily for me I got some amazing sightings during my two week stay with lots of photographic opportunities….
PAN PAN PAN PAN PAN !!!!!!…. These are often the words you will hear while on safari with me . Today I’d like to take a brief look at the topic of panning– that of photographing moving subjects. The basic idea behind panning as a technique is that you pan your camera along in…
A friend of mine and founder of Phototalk / Phototalk Safaris recently emailed me a fascinating photo taken during a recent photo safari to Botswana! This photo captures beautifully how a pride of lions is trying to avoid the extreme heat in Africa by enjoying the cooler road surface offered by the shade provided by…
Using reflections in photography can lead to some amazing effects and beautiful images. The amateur photographer often discovers that a reflection has brought something rather unique to his photo . For the professional photographer his ability to use reflections is a powerful tool in his arsenal of skills! Using water, windows, mirrors or any sort…
South Africa is blessed with sun, sea, sand and the most beautiful beaches! This past December hundreds of thousands of South Africans were once more able to enjoy these blessings on our coastline and were also joined by thousands of tourists escaping the bitterly cold of the Northern Hemisphere! The most beautiful and well cared…
- The Beauty of the Mokala National Park captured on Camera
- A special day for inspirational achievers Nozimanga Bonje and Modiehi Ntsane captured on camera
- Decisive moments in wedding photography
- Discover and express your creativity at Get Crafty in Bloemfontein
- Looking to capture the perfect shot, but maybe the lighting isn’t great?
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters