A few weeks ago Frikkie posted images on Street Photography and immediately thought this is something Phototalk has not posted on yet. I asked him to explain Street Photography to Phototalk. This is what he has to say. “Frikkie: “”My style could be described as somewhat of a “specific moment of…
One hundred and fifty people were rescued from the severe snow storm in the Kokstad area today. A call came in this morning at around 07h00 that people were stuck in the severe snow on the R617 at the Kings Cross mountain pass since yesterday. 15 Squadron, S A P search and rescue and a…
Marlon is a Field Guide at Singita Sabi Sand . An adventurous person by nature, Marlon has been immersed in Africa and its beauty from a young age. As a Field Guide Marlon specialises in connecting travellers with the secret lives of some of the most amazing creatures in the wild. …
- Is my best photo worthy of photo insurance cover?
- Lesotho plays Sudan in its second 2014 Fifa World Cup qualifier at the Setsoto Stadium, in Maseru, on Sunday 10 June 2012
- In conversation with Bloemfontein Photographer, Frikkie Kapp
- Camera insurance needs to cover when you lose more than just the photo!
- Be at the right place at the right time
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp
- Photos capture the raising of awareness about CPR amongst young children