A few weeks ago Frikkie posted images on Street Photography and immediately thought this is something Phototalk has not posted on yet. I asked him to explain Street Photography to Phototalk. This is what he has to say. “Frikkie: “”My style could be described as somewhat of a “specific moment of…
One hundred and fifty people were rescued from the severe snow storm in the Kokstad area today. A call came in this morning at around 07h00 that people were stuck in the severe snow on the R617 at the Kings Cross mountain pass since yesterday. 15 Squadron, S A P search and rescue and a…
Marlon is a Field Guide at Singita Sabi Sand . An adventurous person by nature, Marlon has been immersed in Africa and its beauty from a young age. As a Field Guide Marlon specialises in connecting travellers with the secret lives of some of the most amazing creatures in the wild. …
- Expect to find Rodeo in Blue Bull Country in South Africa
- Mark Lawrence – The Optometrist Referee with both eyes focused on the Currie Cup Final 2011
- High Dynamic Range in Landscape Photography
- Sanparks hidden treasure…..??
- What are the typical terms and terminology to be found in a camera insurance policy?
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp