One of the biggest problems for a photographer, and in this case, a wedding photographer is how to choose a portfolio of his past work that will represent his style and work as a whole. One can get easily carried away emotionally and therefore choose, or not choose, an image because of a good or…
“To achieve the impossible, it is precisely the unthinkable that must be thought.”[Tom Robbins] There are few things more rewarding than to share in the inspirational lives of young people who are defying the odds to achieve success through their committed dedication! It is our privilege to acknowledge their achievements and share photos of a…
I met Frikkie Kapp two years ago at a Portraits Workshop and was fascinated by this very friendly photographer with a passion for life and people!! Since that time we had numerous discussions next to the rugby pitch and I came to appreciate his natural talent for absolutely brilliant photography. I decided to find out…
In the middle of September 2012 I took a week long trip to the Kgalagadi. My last trip to the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park was in February this year and man….how I missed the place. There is just something so addictive about the Kgalagadi that inspires you to go back time after time. I stayed at…
- The Parlotones say goodbye ahead of their tour to the U.S.A
- Best South African Rugby Players of 2011 announced!!
- A special day for inspirational achievers Nozimanga Bonje and Modiehi Ntsane captured on camera
- Chad Le Clos in fine form ahead of London Olymic Games
- Do you have the best 4×4 shocks for your photo safari?
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai