Our friend Deidre Cloete managed to tastefully capture images of the devastation caused by the Knysna Fires. We approached her to gain some insights into the motivation and the message she would like to share with these photos! What made you decide to capture these photos? As an amateur photographer there is always detail you…
Much of the beauty of South Africa has been captured on camera by South African road users in a campaign titled #ViewFromTheRoad. We approached Barloworld Transport for some insights on this Campaign and to share some of these views with us: Why did Barloworld Transport decide to launch the #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign? We wanted to share…
SA Rugby on Wednesday hosted two very successful community events in in Mdantsane outside East London, namely the first Get Into Rugby Blitz Tournament of 2017 and a visit to the Boks for Books library at Gcobani Higher Primary School. More than 1200 children from 25 schools in the area were joined by Damian de…
Hugh-Daniel practically grew up with a passion for rugby. A horrific accident on the field ended his rugby career but this would lead to new and exciting ventures in photography. Hugh-Daniel is based in Gansbaai and has an immense love of nature. He lives for that golden hours along the coast of the Western Cape….
- Let us celebrate Photo Tourism on World Tourism Day September 27!
- Photos from rescue operations and air evacuation in the snow at Kokstad
- Do photos always tell the truth?
- Balinese Cockfight through the lens of Anton Joubert
- How important is coordination between the wedding planner and wedding photographer?
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai