Are you a photo enthusiast with a love for travelling on photo safaris into Southern Africa? What is the importance that you place on vehicle safety and especially that of the performance of the 4×4 vehicle in remote destinations? We have shared some brilliant images from our photographers on safari and believe it is appropriate…
I did a product shoot for Toast Kitchens last week using a Nikon D3 and a 14 – 24 mm F2.8 Nikon lens. Once again I was amazed what this lens can do as the the optical quality of this lens is just out of this world! I used the camera totally on manual regarding…
Spending a week photographing the big five and game in Africa is high on the dream list of many photographers. So, when you get the opportunity, make the most of it. It’s really worth searching out tour operators that understand the needs of photographers…being jammed into a tiny vehicle with lots of tourists elbowing you…
There is just one trick to get the sharp images the pros get and it is a combination of things. The most important is shooting on a tripod. This is the one single thing that separates the pros from the amateurs. Keeping the camera still and steady is a tripods only job. But, then, when…
- The beauty of Bloem Celtic vs Kaizer Chiefs Football through the lens!
- South African swimmer and Olympic qualifier Charl Crous through the lens
- The Beauty of the Mokala National Park captured on Camera
- What are the typical terms and terminology to be found in a camera insurance policy?
- Dancing Carmine bee-eaters, as seen through the lens of Peter McKellar
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp