Would you believe that it is possible to recover photos from a digital camera that has fallen into the ocean. Perhaps after an hour – but what about a Year?!! Mike la Grange, a good friend of mine, is a huge fan of Canon and he could not resist sharing a true story on such…
We have all seen them, the photographers lining up next to one another in search of that “once in a lifetime photo.” Many of them simply take photos on assignment whilst others do so more for enjoyment than to earn a luxury lifestyle… But what if you manage to take that once in a lifetime…
As New Zealand politicians argued about who should take credit for the drop in crime rates in their country, several South African journalists were left counting the cost of becoming the victims of crime at the Rugby World Cup. Two South African photographers were robbed of R60 000 of equipment in Auckland early on Saturday…
Do you know what you agree to when you sign on the dotted line? Many of us spend little time reading the terms and conditions in our insurance policies. We often blame the insurers for so-called “fine print” in contracts – yet, the font and letter size are exactly the same everywhere in the policy…
How much do you value your camera gear and equipment? A good friend who is also a female sports photographer recently told me that she does not dare part with her camera equipment when taking a flight…the risks are simply to big and the value of the equipment too expensive to leave to the control…
- Courage in the mixed martial arts arena captured on camera by Ruby Wolff
- The best online web builders for photographers
- Should we use photos of horror crashes in Road Safety Campaigns?
- Mixed Martial Arts captured through the lens of Ruby Wolff
- Duba Plains …..where you discover yourself in the presence of the wild!
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters