How exactly does one catch that ultra fast lightning bolt on camera? I have been struggling with this for a couple of months now and last night I finally figured out how to do it. I have read tons of articles on this subject and there are a mentions of quite a few ways to…
PAN PAN PAN PAN PAN !!!!!!…. These are often the words you will hear while on safari with me . Today I’d like to take a brief look at the topic of panning– that of photographing moving subjects. The basic idea behind panning as a technique is that you pan your camera along in…
Using reflections in photography can lead to some amazing effects and beautiful images. The amateur photographer often discovers that a reflection has brought something rather unique to his photo . For the professional photographer his ability to use reflections is a powerful tool in his arsenal of skills! Using water, windows, mirrors or any sort…
I did a product shoot for Toast Kitchens last week using a Nikon D3 and a 14 – 24 mm F2.8 Nikon lens. Once again I was amazed what this lens can do as the the optical quality of this lens is just out of this world! I used the camera totally on manual regarding…
- Do photos always tell the truth?
- ER24 | Saving, Touching & Changing Lives Photo Competition
- Varsity Cup is more than just a clash between 2 rugby sides!
- Lesotho plays Sudan in its second 2014 Fifa World Cup qualifier at the Setsoto Stadium, in Maseru, on Sunday 10 June 2012
- Using Reflections to capture beautiful images in Photography
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp