Only a select few photographers managed to capture the Currie Cup Final at Coca-Cola Park on Saturday. Tickets for the Currie Cup Final was a sold out early during the week – and many who wished to capture the game on camera also found very strict criteria for media accreditation to the event. We are…
October 31, 2011 Johan Jonck3 Comments
- Photos from rescue operations and air evacuation in the snow at Kokstad
- Using a 14-24mm F2.8 Nikon lens to Capture wedding images.
- Joe McNally – Photographers – What a strange Bunch
- Why has wildlife photography become so popular and are photographers chasing “golden light”?
- Let us celebrate Photo Tourism on World Tourism Day September 27!
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp