Covering soccer is a totally different ball game in comparison to Rugby. I covered the Celtic vs Maritzburg match two days ago at the Seisa Ramabodu stadium in Rocklands near Bloemfontein. I would like to share a few thoughts on capturing this game on camera. I really covered a lot of matches at the Seisa…
Shooting rugby under floodlights requires totally different settings from those used in shooting rugby at day time. On Saturday I covered the Cheetahs vs Bulls match in Bloemfontein with a kickoff at 17:15 which meant the stadium was already filled with shadow and with ambient light coming from above, and as the game progresses the…
Covering a Rugby match during the day in direct sunlight require some specific settings on your camera. Yesterday I covered the Griquas vs Western Province match in Kimberley on a lovely sunny day and want to share my setup that I used. Firstly I used two cameras namely a Nikon D3 and a Nikon D700. On…
- Do you have the best 4×4 shocks for your photo safari?
- Bloem Celtic vs Bidvest Wits end goalless
- Basic Photography Course – 18 October – 6 December 2011
- How important is coordination between the wedding planner and wedding photographer?
- Capturing the action and vibe of Monday night Varsity Cup rugby
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters