What is it like to be a female sports photographer? In this male dominated environment it is rather strange to find a blonde lady capturing the action on the rugby and football pitch. During the past year many rugby fans on Rugby15 have enjoyed the photos captured by Denese Lups and we decided to chat…
September 7, 2011 Johan Jonck
advice on sports photographyadvise for photgrapherscapturing sports photosDenese LupsDenese Lups female sports photographerDenese Lups photographyhow to take sports photosphoto of All Black Hakasports photographysports photosspringboks photoSpringboks singing National Anthem Tri Nations rugbywomen in sports photography
- Chad Le Clos in fine form ahead of London Olymic Games
- Hannes Lochner – Wildlife and Nature Photographer
- Best South African Rugby Players of 2011 announced!!
- Taking your camera on the ultimate photo trip: Where the wild things are…..!!!
- Swedish Wildlife Photographer of the Year Admits to Faking Photos
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp
- Photos capture the raising of awareness about CPR amongst young children