The Auto Focus (AF) System in a camera has brought major convenience to a photographer. Without auto focus, we have to use the manual focus mode, which often results in blurry pictures. With auto focus now standard on almost every camera, we have got to the point that we totally rely on this function and…
September 6, 2011 Johan Jonck
- How important is coordination between the wedding planner and wedding photographer?
- Should we use photos of horror crashes in Road Safety Campaigns?
- Swedish Wildlife Photographer of the Year Admits to Faking Photos
- Chad Le Clos in fine form ahead of London Olymic Games
- Photos tell the story of a brave bride and her love despite a battle with cancer
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai