Mokala National Park is one of the newest national assets of the National Parks in South Africa and the uncut diamond of the rich diamond fields of the Northern Cape. Where is the Mokala National Park? It is situated in the Plooysburg area south-west of Kimberley in the Northern Cape and offers visitors unspoilt views…
October 21, 2011 Denese Lups4 Comments
- Shooting rhinos should only be done with a camera!!
- Using a 14-24mm F2.8 Nikon lens to Capture wedding images.
- Photos tell the story of a brave bride and her love despite a battle with cancer
- Capturing the action and vibe of Monday night Varsity Cup rugby
- Photo tribute to our Springbok Leaders Smit and Matfield
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp