The Maori haka performed by the All Blacks, has become famous around the world, though few realise it’s origin or meaning. History of the Haka Te Rauparaha, the warrior chief of Ngati Toarangatira, originally from Kawhia, had visited Tuwharetoa to solicit aid against the Waikato and Ngati Maniapoto tribes. That aid was refused him because…
September 27, 2011 Denese Lups
- Balinese Cockfight through the lens of Anton Joubert
- Basic Photography Course – 18 October – 6 December 2011
- The beauty of Bloem Celtic vs Kaizer Chiefs Football through the lens!
- Photos tell the story of a brave bride and her love despite a battle with cancer
- Using a 14-24mm F2.8 Nikon lens to Capture wedding images.
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai