On a recent trip to Bali my varsity roommate, surf and travel photographer Anton Joubert had the privilege to witness and photograph a Balinese Cockfight. Not something that we see everyday, or might ever wish to see in South Africa. The photos as captured through the lens of Anton Joubert however opens a door to…
I recently caught up with my old varsity room mate and Life long bud Jubs [as I know him] or better known as photographer Anton Joubert. I asked him a few questions regarding his photography and what he has been up to lately. First a bit more about Anton; Anton is well known on the…
- Table Mountain celebrated as New 7 Wonder of Nature
- Rugby World Cup Final Referee Craig Joubert through the lens!
- Young talent shine at mini-Craven Week in Bloemfontein
- How important is coordination between the wedding planner and wedding photographer?
- Photos capture the raising of awareness about CPR amongst young children
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai