There is just one trick to get the sharp images the pros get and it is a combination of things. The most important is shooting on a tripod. This is the one single thing that separates the pros from the amateurs. Keeping the camera still and steady is a tripods only job. But, then, when…
September 8, 2011 Denese Lups
- Photos tell the story of a brave bride and her love despite a battle with cancer
- Using a 14-24mm F2.8 Nikon lens to Capture wedding images.
- Rugby through the eyes and lens of the female sports photographer
- Photos will once more tell the Caster Semenya story!
- In Conversation with photographer, Peter McKellar
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters