Southern Carmine Bee-eaters are fascinating birds. It is our pleasure to share some amazing images captured by wildlife and nature photographer Peter McKellar with our readers. They are breeding migrants to the northern regions of southern Africa and their arrival in August each year brings a kaleidoscope of colour to the African landscape. The…
Mokala National Park is one of the newest national assets of the National Parks in South Africa and the uncut diamond of the rich diamond fields of the Northern Cape. Where is the Mokala National Park? It is situated in the Plooysburg area south-west of Kimberley in the Northern Cape and offers visitors unspoilt views…
- Have a safe and enjoyable National Coffee Day!!
- Seeing the light – From Satara to Lower Sabie
- Lesotho plays Sudan in its second 2014 Fifa World Cup qualifier at the Setsoto Stadium, in Maseru, on Sunday 10 June 2012
- Capturing the magic and drama of each and every stroke in the swimming pool!
- ABSA Currie Cup Player of Month of September Johan Goosen through the lens
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp