The light!!! And by that I don’t mean Golden Light, but floodlights. At the Bloemfontein Celtic v Golden Arrows game in Botshabelo on 15 February all the photographers agreed the light was, well…. challenging!! Sports photography presents you with many opportunities to capture dramatic imagery that will last a lifetime. No other medium presents you…
Bloemfontein Celtic hosted fellow top-eight hopefuls Bidvest Wits on Wednesday evening, 30 November 2011, at the Seisa Ramabodu Stadium in Bloemfontein. The game ended in a goalless draw. Bidvest Wits has its roots at Wits University in Johannesburg where it was formed in 1921 by the university’s Students Representatives Council. During the 1970s the club…
On Saturday 24 September 2011 I had the opportunity to cover the Soccer match between Bloemfontein Celtic and Kaizer Chiefs at the Seisa Ramabodu Stadium. Definitely an amazing experience! All tickets were sold out for this much-anticipated clash. There is something amazing about the vibe at a closely contested local soccer derby – and the…
- Taking the lineout to new heights through the camera of the Sport Photographer
- Using a 300mm F2.8 for Portraiture
- Varsity Cup is more than just a clash between 2 rugby sides!
- Dancing Carmine bee-eaters, as seen through the lens of Peter McKellar
- Why has wildlife photography become so popular and are photographers chasing “golden light”?
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai