More about Hannes Lochner Hannes Lochner was born and raised in Cape Town, South Africa. From an early age he has visited almost every game reserve in South Africa, along with his parents. A passion was born, which was to become his life’s labour. His family, mom and dad (both professors), two sisters and a…
March 29, 2012 Gerhard Steenkamp
2012AfricaBook by Hannes Lochnercapturing wildlife on cameraColours of the KhalahariCoulors of AfricaDenese LupsDSLR PhotographyGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp PhotographyHannes LochnerJohan JonckJPEGKgalagadiNikonPhotographyThe best wildlife PhotographerWildlifewildlife photographywildlife photos
- Duba Plains …..where you discover yourself in the presence of the wild!
- Rugby World Cup Final Referee Craig Joubert through the lens!
- Mark Lawrence – The Optometrist Referee with both eyes focused on the Currie Cup Final 2011
- Shooting rhinos should only be done with a camera!!
- Miniature Effects with your DSLR camera or software
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp
- Photos capture the raising of awareness about CPR amongst young children