More about Hannes Lochner Hannes Lochner was born and raised in Cape Town, South Africa. From an early age he has visited almost every game reserve in South Africa, along with his parents. A passion was born, which was to become his life’s labour. His family, mom and dad (both professors), two sisters and a…
March 29, 2012 Gerhard Steenkamp
2012AfricaBook by Hannes Lochnercapturing wildlife on cameraColours of the KhalahariCoulors of AfricaDenese LupsDSLR PhotographyGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp PhotographyHannes LochnerJohan JonckJPEGKgalagadiNikonPhotographyThe best wildlife PhotographerWildlifewildlife photographywildlife photos
- Special Family moments in Sport captured through the lens of the Camera
- Who are the best at capturing extreme sports on camera?
- Sanparks hidden treasure…..??
- The beauty of Bloem Celtic vs Kaizer Chiefs Football through the lens!
- Capturing the magic and drama of each and every stroke in the swimming pool!
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp