How much do you value your camera gear and equipment? A good friend who is also a female sports photographer recently told me that she does not dare part with her camera equipment when taking a flight…the risks are simply to big and the value of the equipment too expensive to leave to the control…
September 19, 2011 Johan Jonck5 Comments
- Drag that shutter……!!!!!!!
- Lesotho plays Sudan in its second 2014 Fifa World Cup qualifier at the Setsoto Stadium, in Maseru, on Sunday 10 June 2012
- Expect to find Rodeo in Blue Bull Country in South Africa
- Do photos always tell the truth?
- Phatshoane Henney Attorneys Gala evening in Bloemfontein through the Lens
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp