Striking the Kgalagadi Trans Frontier Park in January while a heat wave is sweeping through the country is no joke. Forty Five degrees Celsius was the norm with animals hiding under every inch of shade during midday. Luckily for me I got some amazing sightings during my two week stay with lots of photographic opportunities….
“Try it, you might like it. You never know” With the rugby season at an end, I can honestly say, I had the time of my life! Starting out with a Cheetahs vs Bulls game, South Africa vs All Blacks and ending with the highlight of South African Rugby, the Curie Cup final. I would…
In sports photography there is a moment that captures the atmosphere and time in a split second that no human eye can see. That moment is often called the key moment or the decisive moment as famous sport photographer Walter Iooss calls it. It is normally a split second before the actual action of a…
- In conversation with Bloemfontein Photographer, Frikkie Kapp
- Camera insurance needs to cover when you lose more than just the photo!
- Be at the right place at the right time
- Conversation with South African Wildlife Photographer Hilton Kotze
- Taking the lineout to new heights through the camera of the Sport Photographer
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp
- Photos capture the raising of awareness about CPR amongst young children