In sports photography there is a moment that captures the atmosphere and time in a split second that no human eye can see. That moment is often called the key moment or the decisive moment as famous sport photographer Walter Iooss calls it. It is normally a split second before the actual action of a…
October 18, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp1 Comment
2011300mm F2.8All Blacksandre venteraperturebafana bafanaCameracamera insurancecheetahscricketDan CarterDenese LupsDSLR PhotographyGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp Photographyhow a camera worksintroduction to photographyiremiaisoJohan JonckJPEGMick FanningNikonPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPhototalk and rugbypotchefstroomsharksshutterSoccerSouth Africasports photographystefan terblancheSuperimage Mediaswimmingwalter ioosswestern transvaal.ithumeleng khune
- The best online web builders for photographers
- In Conversation with travel photographer Greg Ewing
- Camera insurance needs to cover when you lose more than just the photo!
- Taking the lineout to new heights through the camera of the Sport Photographer
- Rugby World Cup Final Referee Craig Joubert through the lens!
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters