There is something about safari life that makes you forget all your sorrows and feel as if you had drunk half a bottle of champagne – bubbling over with heartfelt gratitude for being alive. One only feels really free when one can go in whatever direction one pleases over the plains, to get to the…
September 22, 2011 Denese Lups2 Comments
- Sun, Sea, Sand and Blue Flag Beaches in South Africa
- May we all learn lifesaving skills on International CPR Day!!
- Do you have the best 4×4 shocks for your photo safari?
- Photos reveal in Bloemfontein lots of justice is to be found on the rugby pitch!!
- UK tourists harassed by lions at Rooiputs in the Kgalagadi
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp