Covering a Rugby match during the day in direct sunlight require some specific settings on your camera. Yesterday I covered the Griquas vs Western Province match in Kimberley on a lovely sunny day and want to share my setup that I used. Firstly I used two cameras namely a Nikon D3 and a Nikon D700. On…
September 4, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp10 Comments
2011300mm F2.8400mm F2.8 LensAdidasapertureAuto ISOCameraDhlDSLR Photographyfemale sports photographer Denese LupsGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp PhotographyGriquasGwkhow a camera worksisoJohan JonckJPEGlensNikonnoisePhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPhototalk and rugbyshutterStormersSuperimage MediaTiaan LiebenbergWestern Province
- South African swimmer and Olympic qualifier Charl Crous through the lens
- Taking your camera on the ultimate photo trip: Where the wild things are…..!!!
- Photos from SAPS Open Day emphasize the importance of cooperation between emergency services
- Joe McNally – Photographers – What a strange Bunch
- Photos reveal in Bloemfontein lots of justice is to be found on the rugby pitch!!
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai