A good friend of mine, Peter McKellar, recently paid a visit to the Vulture Hide at Giants Castle. He sent me a few photos and after some research, Giants Castle now features high on my wish list. Giant’s Castle Game Reserve is considered the home of the eland and the majestic…
July 3, 2012 Denese Lups3 Comments
- Wildlife photographer recovers digital camera and photos after year in the ocean
- May we all learn lifesaving skills on International CPR Day!!
- HDR Photography for beginners
- Photos reveal in Bloemfontein lots of justice is to be found on the rugby pitch!!
- Vulture battle at Giant’s Castle Game Reserve captured through the lens of Peter McKellar
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai