Some are fortunate to have been there, to have done the hard yards and then to pursue their passion for photography! One such talented photographer is Peter McKellar whom I have been fortunate to meet during a recent photo safari! I took the opportunity to ask him a few questions about himself and photography. Tell me something…
I have known Hilton Kotze, 2007 Fuji /Getaway wildlife photographer of the year, for many years. He recently hosted two safari’s for Outdoorphoto which I attended – One being to the Masai Mara. Here I took the opportunity to ask him a few questions about his experiences , joys and highlights as a photographer. Hilton is…
“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”- St Augustine I had the opportunity to join a few friends from Bloemfontein on an Outdoorphoto Safari at Elephant Plains, Sabi. The Lowveld of South Africa has always been a haven for wildlife. Sabi Sand offers some of the best…
- Photos remind us of Cape Town in the early 1960’s
- Expect to find Rodeo in Blue Bull Country in South Africa
- Dancing Carmine bee-eaters, as seen through the lens of Peter McKellar
- Lions create their own unique roadblock in Africa!
- History made as Sundowns soar and Powerlines lose power in 24-0 Football result!!
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai