Do you know what you agree to when you sign on the dotted line? Many of us spend little time reading the terms and conditions in our insurance policies. We often blame the insurers for so-called “fine print” in contracts – yet, the font and letter size are exactly the same everywhere in the policy…
September 21, 2011 Johan Jonck1 Comment
- Stuck On Earth – The amazing new IPAD App for Photographers, Day Dreamers & Explorers by Trey Ratcliff
- Photos will once more tell the Caster Semenya story!
- Which photos would be the best to take at an accident scene?
- True Rugby Supporters will always treasure the Haka!
- The Duba Experience captured on video!!
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai