These days the internet has become a haven for “real” and “unbelievable” photos. The photos usually end up being emailed to thousands of people and they tend to believe that it is real. In this post we will discuss how to tell the real photos from the fake ones. Here is an excellent example of…
September 26, 2011 Johan Jonck2 Comments
- In Conversation with photographer, Peter McKellar
- Taking your camera on the ultimate photo trip: Where the wild things are…..!!!
- Rugby World Cup Final Referee Craig Joubert through the lens!
- Clearing the hurdles in capturing athletics.
- Taking the lineout to new heights through the camera of the Sport Photographer
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai