In the middle of September 2012 I took a week long trip to the Kgalagadi. My last trip to the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park was in February this year and man….how I missed the place. There is just something so addictive about the Kgalagadi that inspires you to go back time after time. I stayed at…
October 6, 2012 Gerhard Steenkamp5 Comments
- A few of my favourite photos in my first season as rugby photographer
- Stuck On Earth – The amazing new IPAD App for Photographers, Day Dreamers & Explorers by Trey Ratcliff
- How to shoot Interior Photos with the Nikon 14 – 24 mm F2.8 lens
- Have a safe and enjoyable National Coffee Day!!
- Should we use photos of horror crashes in Road Safety Campaigns?
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp