As exciting as it is to witness moments in sport history from a front-row seat, the real thrill in photography is imagining the shot and executing it. It’s this force that inspires me to dive headfirst into each new adventure, as happened this past weekend at the 30th Otters Prestige Gala in Bloemfontein. I joined…
October 25, 2011 Denese Lups
- Caramello’s and the Brotherly Love for Coffee and Pastry
- The best online web builders for photographers
- Photos tell the story of a brave bride and her love despite a battle with cancer
- What are the typical terms and terminology to be found in a camera insurance policy?
- Who are the best at capturing extreme sports on camera?
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp