Well… It is in the eye of beholder, or should we say “googler”. Like in this example below. A man presumably stands on a rock face 900meters in the air to get his perfect shot. If you observe the photos below it certainly looks that way! To be honest when I saw this email with…
September 30, 2011 Johan Jonck1 Comment
- May we all learn lifesaving skills on International CPR Day!!
- Clearing the hurdles in capturing athletics.
- Wildlife photographer, Hilton Kotze, explains photographing moving objects
- Looking to capture the perfect shot, but maybe the lighting isn’t great?
- Things you need to know about Auto Focus (AF)
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp
- Photos capture the raising of awareness about CPR amongst young children