Well… It is in the eye of beholder, or should we say “googler”. Like in this example below. A man presumably stands on a rock face 900meters in the air to get his perfect shot. If you observe the photos below it certainly looks that way! To be honest when I saw this email with…
September 30, 2011 Johan Jonck1 Comment
- Seeing the light – From Satara to Lower Sabie
- Photos reveal in Bloemfontein lots of justice is to be found on the rugby pitch!!
- Rugby through the eyes and lens of the female sports photographer
- Looking to capture the perfect shot, but maybe the lighting isn’t great?
- Discover and express your creativity at Get Crafty in Bloemfontein
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai