Would you believe that it is possible to recover photos from a digital camera that has fallen into the ocean. Perhaps after an hour – but what about a Year?!! Mike la Grange, a good friend of mine, is a huge fan of Canon and he could not resist sharing a true story on such…
December 6, 2011 Johan Jonck1 Comment
- Courage in the mixed martial arts arena captured on camera by Ruby Wolff
- Photos from rescue operations and air evacuation in the snow at Kokstad
- Have a safe and enjoyable National Coffee Day!!
- Shooting Rugby under Floodlights
- Photos reveal in Bloemfontein lots of justice is to be found on the rugby pitch!!
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai