Covering a Rugby match during the day in direct sunlight require some specific settings on your camera. Yesterday I covered the Griquas vs Western Province match in Kimberley on a lovely sunny day and want to share my setup that I used. Firstly I used two cameras namely a Nikon D3 and a Nikon D700. On…
September 4, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp10 Comments
2011300mm F2.8400mm F2.8 LensAdidasapertureAuto ISOCameraDhlDSLR Photographyfemale sports photographer Denese LupsGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp PhotographyGriquasGwkhow a camera worksisoJohan JonckJPEGlensNikonnoisePhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPhototalk and rugbyshutterStormersSuperimage MediaTiaan LiebenbergWestern Province
- Questions to ask when choosing a Wedding Photographer
- Hannes Lochner – Wildlife and Nature Photographer
- Vulture battle at Giant’s Castle Game Reserve captured through the lens of Peter McKellar
- Why has wildlife photography become so popular and are photographers chasing “golden light”?
- Hire the perfect lens to capture the real stars!
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters