In April this year we went for a two week trip to Botswana. It is a pleasure to share our experiences with other nature and wildlife enthusiasts. The big difference from the normal Botswana trip was that we routed our trip through the Kgalagadi National Park. On 20 April 2011 we left Bloemfontein for Twee…
November 27, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp1 Comment
2011apertureAuto ISOBotswanaCameracamera insuranceChobeDenese LupsDSLR PhotographyGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp PhotographyGwetahow a camera worksHukuntsiintroduction to photographyisoJohan JonckJPEGKangKasaneKgalagadilensMababe GateMoremiNataNikonNossobPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPortraitureRAWsafariSavutishutterSouth AfricaTwee Revierenwildlife photographyZutshwa
- Satara – Home of the Lions
- History made as Sundowns soar and Powerlines lose power in 24-0 Football result!!
- Camera insurance needs to cover when you lose more than just the photo!
- Be at the right place at the right time
- Vulture battle at Giant’s Castle Game Reserve captured through the lens of Peter McKellar
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp