In April this year we went for a two week trip to Botswana. It is a pleasure to share our experiences with other nature and wildlife enthusiasts. The big difference from the normal Botswana trip was that we routed our trip through the Kgalagadi National Park. On 20 April 2011 we left Bloemfontein for Twee…
November 27, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp1 Comment
2011apertureAuto ISOBotswanaCameracamera insuranceChobeDenese LupsDSLR PhotographyGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp PhotographyGwetahow a camera worksHukuntsiintroduction to photographyisoJohan JonckJPEGKangKasaneKgalagadilensMababe GateMoremiNataNikonNossobPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPortraitureRAWsafariSavutishutterSouth AfricaTwee Revierenwildlife photographyZutshwa
- Best South African Rugby Players of 2011 announced!!
- Stuck On Earth – The amazing new IPAD App for Photographers, Day Dreamers & Explorers by Trey Ratcliff
- Wildlife photographer recovers digital camera and photos after year in the ocean
- The Duba Experience captured on video!!
- Things you need to know about Auto Focus (AF)
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters