On Saturday 24 September 2011 I had the opportunity to cover the Soccer match between Bloemfontein Celtic and Kaizer Chiefs at the Seisa Ramabodu Stadium. Definitely an amazing experience! All tickets were sold out for this much-anticipated clash. There is something amazing about the vibe at a closely contested local soccer derby – and the…
September 25, 2011 Denese Lups1 Comment
2011Bloemfontein CelticCameraDenese LupsDSLR Photographyfemale sports photographer Denese Lupsfootball photographyGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp PhotographyJimmy TauJohan JonckJosta DladlaKaizer ChiefsNight PhotographyNikonPhotographyPhototalkPSLSeisa Ramabodu stadiumSiphiwe TsabalalaSoccersoccer photographysports photographySuperimage Media
- Basic Photography Course – 18 October – 6 December 2011
- A special day for inspirational achievers Nozimanga Bonje and Modiehi Ntsane captured on camera
- What are the typical terms and terminology to be found in a camera insurance policy?
- The beauty of Bloem Celtic vs Kaizer Chiefs Football through the lens!
- A photo safari in the Kgalagadi – January 2012
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp