Southern Carmine Bee-eaters are fascinating birds. It is our pleasure to share some amazing images captured by wildlife and nature photographer Peter McKellar with our readers. They are breeding migrants to the northern regions of southern Africa and their arrival in August each year brings a kaleidoscope of colour to the African landscape. The…
February 1, 2012 Denese Lups2 Comments
- Taking the lineout to new heights through the camera of the Sport Photographer
- A special day for inspirational achievers Nozimanga Bonje and Modiehi Ntsane captured on camera
- A Photo Safari to Elephant Plains, Sabi
- History made as Sundowns soar and Powerlines lose power in 24-0 Football result!!
- Capturing the magic and drama of each and every stroke in the swimming pool!
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai