Spending a week photographing the big five and game in Africa is high on the dream list of many photographers. So, when you get the opportunity, make the most of it. It’s really worth searching out tour operators that understand the needs of photographers…being jammed into a tiny vehicle with lots of tourists elbowing you…
September 19, 2011 Denese Lups
- Joe McNally – Photographers – What a strange Bunch
- Shooting rhinos should only be done with a camera!!
- Well known sports photographer Christiaan Kotze robbed of equipment in New Zealand
- Photos will once more tell the Caster Semenya story!
- Taking your camera on the ultimate photo trip: Where the wild things are…..!!!
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp