Striking the Kgalagadi Trans Frontier Park in January while a heat wave is sweeping through the country is no joke. Forty Five degrees Celsius was the norm with animals hiding under every inch of shade during midday. Luckily for me I got some amazing sightings during my two week stay with lots of photographic opportunities….
January 30, 2012 Gerhard Steenkamp6 Comments
2012300mm F2.8AfricaapertureAuto ISOBotswanaCameracamera insurancecheetahschoosing wedding photographerDenese LupsDSLR PhotographyGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp PhotographyGharryhow a camera worksintroduction to photographyisoJohan JonckJPEGKgalagadiKgalagasi MapLand RoverLandieLeeudrillensLionMap of the KgalagadiNikonnoiseNossobPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPhototalk and rugbyPortraitureRAWRooiputssafariSanparksshutterSouth AfricaTwee RevierenWildlifewildlife photography
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai