Striking the Kgalagadi Trans Frontier Park in January while a heat wave is sweeping through the country is no joke. Forty Five degrees Celsius was the norm with animals hiding under every inch of shade during midday. Luckily for me I got some amazing sightings during my two week stay with lots of photographic opportunities….
January 30, 2012 Gerhard Steenkamp6 Comments
2012300mm F2.8AfricaapertureAuto ISOBotswanaCameracamera insurancecheetahschoosing wedding photographerDenese LupsDSLR PhotographyGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp PhotographyGharryhow a camera worksintroduction to photographyisoJohan JonckJPEGKgalagadiKgalagasi MapLand RoverLandieLeeudrillensLionMap of the KgalagadiNikonnoiseNossobPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPhototalk and rugbyPortraitureRAWRooiputssafariSanparksshutterSouth AfricaTwee RevierenWildlifewildlife photography
- Wildlife photographer, Hilton Kotze, explains photographing moving objects
- Why has wildlife photography become so popular and are photographers chasing “golden light”?
- Photos remind us of Cape Town in the early 1960’s
- The Trigger in High Speed Flash Photography explained
- Using Reflections to capture beautiful images in Photography
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters