Hugh-Daniel practically grew up with a passion for rugby. A horrific accident on the field ended his rugby career but this would lead to new and exciting ventures in photography. Hugh-Daniel is based in Gansbaai and has an immense love of nature. He lives for that golden hours along the coast of the Western Cape….
I had the privilage to attend a HDR workshop held by one of South Africa’s professional landscape photographer’s, Hougaard Malan. “Landscapes include such an enormous variety of subjects that everyone can enjoy photographing them. They are everywhere. The golden light of dawn and dusk is exceptionally good for many photogenic subjects, and is widely sought…
- Shooting Rugby under Floodlights
- Phatshoane Henney Attorneys Gala evening in Bloemfontein through the Lens
- How to catch that spark – Photographing Lightning
- Using a 14-24mm F2.8 Nikon lens to Capture wedding images.
- Photos from SAPS Open Day emphasize the importance of cooperation between emergency services
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp