Just came back from Mokala National Park yesterday where we stayed four days at the Motswedi camping site. This was my fourth visit to Mokala and must say it surprises me more and more everytime. Mokala is 70km south of Kimberley on the N12 route to Cape Town. To read more about the geographical details…
December 15, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp
- Shooting rhinos should only be done with a camera!!
- Table Mountain celebrated as New 7 Wonder of Nature
- Taking the lineout to new heights through the camera of the Sport Photographer
- Photos will once more tell the Caster Semenya story!
- Capturing the magic and drama of each and every stroke in the swimming pool!
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai