I’m in the Kgalagadi at the moment for a short stay of six nights. Except for lot of great sightings there is also lots of other action going on at the moment! Yesterday we had a thunderstorm that swept through Twee Revieren leaving the camp site looking like a river in flow and with my…
February 23, 2012 Gerhard Steenkamp12 Comments
2012AfricaapertureAuto ISOCameracamera insuranceDenese LupsDSLR Photographyfemale sports photographer Denese LupsGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp Photographyhow a camera worksintroduction to photographyisoJan KrielJohan JonckJPEGKgalagadilensLionLions attackingnature photographyNikonnoisePhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkRAWRooiputssafariSamevloeingSanparksshutterSouth AfricaSuperimage MediaWildlifewildlife photography
- Shooting rhinos should only be done with a camera!!
- In Conversation with travel photographer Greg Ewing
- History made as Sundowns soar and Powerlines lose power in 24-0 Football result!!
- Courage in the mixed martial arts arena captured on camera by Ruby Wolff
- Photos from SAPS Open Day emphasize the importance of cooperation between emergency services
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp
- Photos capture the raising of awareness about CPR amongst young children