This past weekend I had the greatest privilege of walking around with White and Brown Lions at Donkerhoek Lion Farm just outside of Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa. The farm is privately owned and they specialise in big cat breeding. They currently have about 45 Lions (which consist of brown and the very rare white lions)…
December 1, 2011 Johan Jonck
- Wildlife photographer recovers digital camera and photos after year in the ocean
- Sometimes those behind the camera get caught on camera!!
- Duba Plains …..where you discover yourself in the presence of the wild!
- High Dynamic Range in Landscape Photography
- Should we use photos of horror crashes in Road Safety Campaigns?
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters