There is no better time than summer in South Africa to share some stunning images from one of our best outdoor photographers, Greg Ewing. I met Greg a few years back at the Billabong Pro in J-Bay while he was still working full time for Zig Zag magazine. Since then he became a freelance travel\sport\outdoor…
December 16, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp4 Comments
2011apertureCameracamera insuranceDakarDenese LupsDSLR PhotographyGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp PhotographyGreg Ewinghow a camera worksintroduction to photographyisoJohan JonckJPEGKruger National ParklensMaldivesMarakechMoroccoNgor IslandNikonPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPortraitureRAWReunion IslandRicky BasnettshutterSouth Africasports photographySurfingwildlife photographyZig Zag
- Lesotho plays Sudan in its second 2014 Fifa World Cup qualifier at the Setsoto Stadium, in Maseru, on Sunday 10 June 2012
- What are the typical terms and terminology to be found in a camera insurance policy?
- Let us celebrate Photo Tourism on World Tourism Day September 27!
- Using Reflections to capture beautiful images in Photography
- History made as Sundowns soar and Powerlines lose power in 24-0 Football result!!
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp