Would you believe that it is possible to recover photos from a digital camera that has fallen into the ocean. Perhaps after an hour – but what about a Year?!! Mike la Grange, a good friend of mine, is a huge fan of Canon and he could not resist sharing a true story on such…
December 6, 2011 Johan Jonck1 Comment
- Mixed Martial Arts captured through the lens of Ruby Wolff
- What is Close-up and Macro Photography?
- South African swimmer and Olympic qualifier Charl Crous through the lens
- Which photos would be the best to take at an accident scene?
- Well known sports photographer Christiaan Kotze robbed of equipment in New Zealand
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp