Mokala National Park is one of the newest national assets of the National Parks in South Africa and the uncut diamond of the rich diamond fields of the Northern Cape. Where is the Mokala National Park? It is situated in the Plooysburg area south-west of Kimberley in the Northern Cape and offers visitors unspoilt views…
October 21, 2011 Denese Lups4 Comments
- Photos tell the story of a brave bride and her love despite a battle with cancer
- Things you need to know about Auto Focus (AF)
- Photos will once more tell the Caster Semenya story!
- Wildlife photographer, Hilton Kotze, explains photographing moving objects
- Duba Plains …..where you discover yourself in the presence of the wild!
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp