Just came back from Mokala National Park yesterday where we stayed four days at the Motswedi camping site. This was my fourth visit to Mokala and must say it surprises me more and more everytime. Mokala is 70km south of Kimberley on the N12 route to Cape Town. To read more about the geographical details…
December 15, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp
- Duba Plains …..where you discover yourself in the presence of the wild!
- Photos capture the raising of awareness about CPR amongst young children
- A photo safari in the Kgalagadi – January 2012
- Camera insurance needs to cover when you lose more than just the photo!
- How to catch that spark – Photographing Lightning
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp