We have all seen them, the photographers lining up next to one another in search of that “once in a lifetime photo.” Many of them simply take photos on assignment whilst others do so more for enjoyment than to earn a luxury lifestyle… But what if you manage to take that once in a lifetime…
November 7, 2011 Johan Jonck
- South African swimmer and Olympic qualifier Charl Crous through the lens
- Discover the Magic of Rear Curtain Flash
- Photos will once more tell the Caster Semenya story!
- What are the typical terms and terminology to be found in a camera insurance policy?
- Lions create their own unique roadblock in Africa!
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp
- Photos capture the raising of awareness about CPR amongst young children