We have all seen them, the photographers lining up next to one another in search of that “once in a lifetime photo.” Many of them simply take photos on assignment whilst others do so more for enjoyment than to earn a luxury lifestyle… But what if you manage to take that once in a lifetime…
November 7, 2011 Johan Jonck
- Drag that shutter……!!!!!!!
- Who are the best at capturing extreme sports on camera?
- Photos tell the story of a brave bride and her love despite a battle with cancer
- Special Family moments in Sport captured through the lens of the Camera
- What are the typical terms and terminology to be found in a camera insurance policy?
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp