On the Nikon system you got a option to setup your own menu. It is very easy. Just go to my Menu and then to add. Scroll through all the different menus and add those settings that you most regularly using to your “My Menu” This helps one a lot when you quickly want to…
September 9, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp4 Comments
2011apertureAutoAuto ISOBattery infoCameraDSLR PhotographyGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp Photographyhow a camera worksintroduction to photographyisoJPEGKelvinMy menuNikonPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPortraitureProgramRAWshuttersports photographyStandardSuperimage MediaVividWhite Balance
- The beauty of Bloem Celtic vs Kaizer Chiefs Football through the lens!
- Why has wildlife photography become so popular and are photographers chasing “golden light”?
- Duba Plains …..where you discover yourself in the presence of the wild!
- Taking your camera on the ultimate photo trip: Where the wild things are…..!!!
- May we all learn lifesaving skills on International CPR Day!!
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp