On the Nikon system you got a option to setup your own menu. It is very easy. Just go to my Menu and then to add. Scroll through all the different menus and add those settings that you most regularly using to your “My Menu” This helps one a lot when you quickly want to…
September 9, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp4 Comments
2011apertureAutoAuto ISOBattery infoCameraDSLR PhotographyGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp Photographyhow a camera worksintroduction to photographyisoJPEGKelvinMy menuNikonPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPortraitureProgramRAWshuttersports photographyStandardSuperimage MediaVividWhite Balance
- What are the typical terms and terminology to be found in a camera insurance policy?
- The Ultimate Kgalagadi – Botswana trip
- Expect to find Rodeo in Blue Bull Country in South Africa
- ABSA Currie Cup Player of Month of September Johan Goosen through the lens
- History made as Sundowns soar and Powerlines lose power in 24-0 Football result!!
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp
- Photos capture the raising of awareness about CPR amongst young children