On the Nikon system you got a option to setup your own menu. It is very easy. Just go to my Menu and then to add. Scroll through all the different menus and add those settings that you most regularly using to your “My Menu” This helps one a lot when you quickly want to…
September 9, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp4 Comments
2011apertureAutoAuto ISOBattery infoCameraDSLR PhotographyGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp Photographyhow a camera worksintroduction to photographyisoJPEGKelvinMy menuNikonPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPortraitureProgramRAWshuttersports photographyStandardSuperimage MediaVividWhite Balance
- Mixed Martial Arts captured through the lens of Ruby Wolff
- Dancing Carmine bee-eaters, as seen through the lens of Peter McKellar
- Looking to capture the perfect shot, but maybe the lighting isn’t great?
- How important is coordination between the wedding planner and wedding photographer?
- The best online web builders for photographers
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp