There is no better time than summer in South Africa to share some stunning images from one of our best outdoor photographers, Greg Ewing. I met Greg a few years back at the Billabong Pro in J-Bay while he was still working full time for Zig Zag magazine. Since then he became a freelance travel\sport\outdoor…
December 16, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp4 Comments
2011apertureCameracamera insuranceDakarDenese LupsDSLR PhotographyGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp PhotographyGreg Ewinghow a camera worksintroduction to photographyisoJohan JonckJPEGKruger National ParklensMaldivesMarakechMoroccoNgor IslandNikonPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPortraitureRAWReunion IslandRicky BasnettshutterSouth Africasports photographySurfingwildlife photographyZig Zag
- Capturing the magic and drama of each and every stroke in the swimming pool!
- Stuck On Earth – The amazing new IPAD App for Photographers, Day Dreamers & Explorers by Trey Ratcliff
- Photos will once more tell the Caster Semenya story!
- How to catch that spark – Photographing Lightning
- Basic Photography Course – 18 October – 6 December 2011
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp
- Photos capture the raising of awareness about CPR amongst young children